|Credit to Danno @Sand Castle Scrolls|
Much like his, you are a brave Army Air Corp's Airman, somewhere over Axis territory in your
B-17, and you are the gunner for the ball turret on the belly of the bomber.God help you.
Your goal is to shoot down as many hostile Luftwaffe aircraft as possible with the fewest amount of friendly fire possible.
The Target can be downloaded from here
15 Shot Limit
Pistols: 25ft/10 yds or range minimum which ever is greater. Standing unsupported, one or two hands. No time limit.
Rifles may be shot any position including off the bench, but rests such as sandbags and bi-pods are disallowed. The fore end of the rifle must be supported by the offhand elbow. No time limit.
KNOW YOUR ENEMY
This is the BF-109, with a Speed of close to 400 MPH it will be spear-heading the attack on the squadron.
FRIENDLY FIRE ISN'T
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
UPDATE: Multiple hits on a target count, Just don't shoot more then 15 shots.
Classes: shoot anything you want and we'll find a place to record the score*.
- .177 cal air pistol, iron sights (air or C02 powered)
- .177 cal air pistol, optic sights (air or C02 powered)
- .17/.22 cal rim fire pistol, iron sights
- .17/.22 cal rim fire pistol, magnified optical sights
- center fire pistol, iron sights
- center fire pistol, magnified optic sights
- .17/.22 cal rim fire rifle iron sights (25 yds)
- .17/.22 cal rim fire rifle magnified optic sights (25 yds)
- center fire rifle iron sights (50 yds)
- center fire rifle magnified optic sights (50 yds)
- other (anything that doesn't fit the above categories)
You can Submit Scores to me at
If there is any issue with the download just email me and I will send you the PDF file.
*If you can potentolly use a Browning M2 or any weapon fired from a B-17 With Photo proof, you will get x1000 to your score.