Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Inconvenient Waste of time

Yeah, apparently there is no science class in school you can take that does not Involve some form of "OH NOES! GLOBAL WARMINGs GUNNA KEEL US ALL!" case and point, we had to watch "An Inconvenient Truth" as apart of our 'curriculum'. And yes I already know the movie was a waste of time before seeing it, but I had no idea it was something that quite possibly dropped my IQ. just something about the first line from Al Gore being "Hello, and for those who don't know who i am; I am the former President elect of the US." and following on that comment, a third of the movie was a montage of the 2000 election and the Supreme Court ruling against Gore. And yes at one point i did ask what that had to do with chemistry or global warming, the teacher did not have a answer. I am starting to see my idea of going through a science class without global warming is a vain hope sadly.
Also I think it goes with out saying, Gore only points out one experiment and not multiple to prove his theory of the US killing the world.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let them beat you down. They are all fraudsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your teacher react to your comment? Dis he/she defend Al? That would have a huge impact on my opinion.

    Merle

    ReplyDelete