Saturday, April 27, 2013

Commissioner's Cup Skeet Edition

Today was the the SCTP State Commissioner's Cup for skeet today . It was hosted at the Tuscon Trap And Skeet Range Much like for Trap.

It was certainly interesting shooting skeet In competition,  It Was my third time ever shooting the Skeet game The first and second being in the last two weeks at the Phantom Skeet Range on the west side of Phoenix.

The first round started at 9:00, it  was not my best score ever for Skeet, (13) , Next round the Coach lent me some really cool orange glasses, which helped a lot in the second round for a score of 13.  Last two stages where similar. My final score was 40/100. Not my best... 


The Squad for Today Was made up Of Me and two Other kids from the Trap team. All of us novice shooters In the game, and have Shot at the last two Events for Commissioners Cup. For the shoot our squad was paired with a team from  local Collage Preparatory Academy,

The Squad

 Over all the Rio scored 161,  and I think did really good this year.





Next week Will be very busy,  The 142nd NRA Annual Meeting is next week, Me and Dad will be there, Cant Wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment